Find out exactly what it's like to look after wild animals with our Junior Zoo Keeper Experiences. Aimed at children with a keen interest in becoming a zoo keeper or working with animals later in life. Participants will go behind the scenes at Wildwood for an introduction to the world of the zoo keeper and will learn how we make sure that our animals are well fed, interested and cared for.
During the morning (10am - 12noon), the Junior Zoo Keepers will distribute a feed and meet an animal. Other skills learned include how to make an animal's life more exciting, tool use, animal feed preparation and basic health and safety.
Cost: £50 per child. (7-11yrs)
- Junior Zoo Keeper Experiences run from 10am - 12noon.
- Please note that Junior Zoo Keeper dates can book up quickly - please ensure you have a confirmed booking before booking any accommodation or transport.
- Gift vouchers are available, which can be purchased via our online shop.
- Wednesday 10th April - 1 space remaining
- Wednesday 17th April
- Wednesday 29th May - 1 space remaining
- Wednesday 24th July
- Wednesday 31st July
- Wednesday 7th August
- Wednesday 14th August
- Wednesday 21st August
- Wednesday 28th August
- Wednesday 23rd October
Please note we do our best to keep this page up to date as spaces fill up. We recommend you call or email us first to check availability if you are booking for more than one child.