Running between October and March, our Arctic Fox Experience allows you to get up close and personal with our three Arctic Foxes - Teddy, Bard and Lya. You'll be granted exclusive access into their enclosure where you'll learn all about the Arctic Fox and will be feeding them their main meal of the day.
- Park entry for the day.
- 30 minute Arctic Fox Experience with a talk from our keepers and entry into the enclosure.
- £5 Cafe voucher (one per person).
- Certificate for each participant.
- Arctic Fox factsheet.
Arctic Fox Experiences run on Saturdays and Wednesdays (one per day) at 11.00am between October and March.
£70 for a single ticket/£120 per couple.
Gift vouchers also available - the recipient can select their own date.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must be supervised at all times.
- The minimum age for an Arctic Fox Experience is 18 years of age.
- All participants are required to sign the Animal Experiences at Wildwood Trust Liability disclaimer before they start their experience.
- Participants will be shown how to feed the Arctic Foxes, and must ensure that they keep their fingers out of reach of the Arctic Foxes at all times.
- Participants must stand at arms length away from the Arctic Foxes when feeding them at all times.
- Participants must face towards the Arctic Foxes at all times.
- Participants must not touch any of our animals.
- Our keepers will observe and monitor the Arctic Foxes behavior at all times. If the keeper decides the animals are becoming stressed or aggressive, they can stop the experience for the safety of animals and participants.
- Participants MUST follow instructions from keepers. Failure to follow keeper instructions can lead to termination of the experience without refund.
- As the feed forms a part of our Arctic Foxes' regular daily diet and because other participants may be involved, the experience will start promptly at 11am. Late arrival may result in missing the experience.
To book an Arctic Fox Experience please call 01227 712 111