Wildwood has all the facilities you would expect for a great day out from a premier visitor attraction:
- Woodland: Enjoy walking through our ancient semi-natural woodland.
- Play area: Separate play area for under 5's and bigger children. Our large play area now features Kent's tallest drop slide, an amazing wild fort and climbing towers, as well as traditional swings and slides.
- Shop: For toys, gifts, local produce, home and garden and more! Pick up a Wildwood Gift Voucher for the perfect present for a loved one.
- Beaver Lodge Cafe: Recharge your batteries with a range of drinks, snacks and tasty meals in our friendly café. Hot and tasty meals are served daily from 11am until 3pm. In the summer remember to check out our delightful range of Kelly's ice cream at our ice cream kiosk. In the winter months, warm up in front of our log stove and enjoy a range of coffees, teas, hot chocolates, cake and a selection of snack cold drinks and ice creams as well as hot food options.
- Picnic areas: Extensive seating areas to enjoy your packed lunch amongst the trees.
- Disabled facilities: Includes disabled parking area, accessible path-ways and ramps throughout the park, disabled toilets and free wheel-chair and mobility scooter loans available on request. Click here to download our full Access Statement for disabled visitors (opens PDF file).
- Free mobility scooter loans: Our friends at Herne Bay Mobility (located on the Wealdon Forest Retail Park) have kindly donated two mobility scooters which we loan to Wildwood customers with walking difficulties free of charge. If you wish to borrow a scooter please contact the Wildwood Shop on 01227 712111. Please note that our two scooters sometimes get booked out so please book early to avoid disappointment. Wildwood mobility scooters have weight limits of 21 stone which cannot be exceeded.
- Parking: Space for coaches and extensive car parking, all free.