Head of Conservation and Rewilding
Job title: Head of Conservation and Rewilding
Function: To lead Wildwood Trust’s Conservation and Rewilding Projects
Resposible for: Conservation team
Reports to: Director General
The role of the Head of Conservation & Rewilding is to develop, deliver and project manage our ground-breaking Rewilding and Conservation programme. Specifically:
- Deliver the Trust’s Rewilding Programme.
- Manage our existing conservation and reintroduction projects and maximise their effectiveness.
- Manage and develop our conservation training programme.
- Manage and develop our environmental consultancy services.
This is an exciting position, with a huge potential to develop new projects to help for rewilding projects in Britain. Potential projects for the future are:
- Beaver reintroduction
- Pine Marten reintroduction
- Red Squirrel reintroduction
- Large herbivore grazing projects Konik, Bison and Wild boar
We are therefore seeking someone with a proven track record in delivering these types of projects, who has a passion for the concept of rewilding and the determination to achieve to understand and surmount the logistic, technical, legal and financial challenges need to make rewilding a possibility.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be the right candidate to:
By email: email@example.com
Marianne Benson, Wildwood Trust, Herne Common, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 7LQ
Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of applications, if you would like yours to be acknowledged, please send it by post and include a stamped, addressed postcard.
For a full job description, please download pdf at this link