How to book your visit to Wildwood Kent
- Select your preferred date in the booking calendar. Bookings are currently available until the end of March, but may be cancelled if lockdown rules are introduced. Please note that during busy holiday periods, arrival slots will not be available to book on the day and you will need to book before midnight on the day before your preferred date.
- Select the hour time slot for your arrival time. The time slot will show the amount of tickets still available. You will need to arrive at the park within this hour time slot, but then can spend all day at the park until closing time.
- Read the declaration and select ‘I agree’.
- Select the amount of tickets you wish to book. All members of your party will need to have a booking place allocated, including infants. We have a limit of 5 places per booking. If you wish to book more than 5 places, you will need to book again.
- Click the ‘Book now’ button.
- View your basket and check you have selected the correct date and time slot before clicking the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button.
- Enter your Billing details, making sure your email address is correctly entered. You will not be charged for booking a time slot and at no point will need to enter payment details.
- Tick box upon reading the website terms and conditions and then click the ‘Place order’ button.
- Your booking is now completed. You will receive an order confirmation via email, please make sure to check your email spam folders.
- Either print email confirmation or show on screen at the entrance to the park when you arrive within the time slot you have booked. You must have your booking confirmation ready to show at entrance to minimise congestion for yourself and others. Please note that this system is for booking a time slot only and does not constitute payment. For opening times and prices, click here.
If you have any questions or issues regarding your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your email as soon as we are able.