- Minimum membership term 12 months.
- Family membership is restricted up to 2 named adults and a maximum of 6 children (aged under 18), i.e. your children or grandchildren.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Gift vouchers will be sent to the purchaser at the delivery address supplied.
- Vouchers will need to be activated and do not constitute a membership card. Full details on how to activate membership will be sent with the voucher. The starting date for annual membership will be on the day that the voucher is activated, not on the day purchased.
- Please see our website for full terms & conditions.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to give us a call and speak to one of the Membership Team on 01227 712111.
* Gift Aid Declaration – By making a donation through our membership scheme, you are supporting our conservation work. To boost your contribution please “Gift Aid” your membership. It’s completely free and for every £1 you give the Government will add an extra 25p from your taxes. Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made today, in the past 4 years and in the future. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your code.