Things to know before you book:
- Voucher codes issued before November 2019 are not able to be redeemed on this website, please phone us on 01227 712111 or email us at email@example.com to claim your updated voucher code.
- We will always attempt to involve all six of our wolves as part of the experience, however, we cannot guarantee that the wolves will go along with our plans! Please do not be offended if a wolf decides they do not want to come over for food.
- Participants are required to sign the Animal Experiences at Wildwood Trust Disclaimer before beginning their experience.
- Participants must stand 1/2 a metre away from the wolf fence at all times unless directed otherwise by a keeper.
- Only participants on the Wolf Experience have access to the wolves. Other visitors will not be able to join or view the experience.
- Our experiences are exclusive for your booking and you will not be part of a group.
- Due to health and safety restrictions, Wolf Experiences are strictly limited to a maximum of two participants.
- Cancellations MUST be made at least 14 days before date of booking. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded unless exceptional circumstances are involved, such as illness, injury, bereavement or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required before refund is given.
- Wildwood Trust reserves the right to change or cancel any dates for reasons such as extreme weather conditions or animal welfare issues and we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
- No direct contact (ie hand feeding) is permitted on this experience.
- Participants will take advice from the keepers and should follow all instructions with no deviation. Our keepers retain the right to cancel the experience at any point if they feel that to carry on will be detrimental to safety or the well-being of the wolves.
- Participants are welcome to take pictures and videos with permission from keepers. To protect the privacy of our staff, the use of a body cam is NOT ALLOWED.