Things to know before you book:
- Voucher codes issued before November 2019 are not able to be redeemed on this website, please phone us on 01227 712111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Photo Days are hosted by our resident photographer, Dave Butcher, who will phone all participants in advance of their Photo Day to make the day go as smoothly as possible.
- When completing a booking, please download and print our booking and liability form (download link will be visible on booking confirmation page and will also be emailed to you) which needs to be filled out by each participant and brought with you to your experience to hand in to Dave Butcher. If you cannot download the booking form please call 01227 712 111 or email email@example.com to request a copy by post. If you have answered yes to any of the questions, please make Dave Butcher aware when he phones you so that we can structure your day around any issues.
- Times may vary depending on weather, but each Photo Day will typically begin at 10am. Confirmation of times will be given when contacted by phone.
- Due to the nature of the Photo Day, participants must be aged 16 years or over.
- Photo Days will consist of up to 10 participants and will occur when the park is open to the public.
- Please note that Photo Days are dictated by the behaviour of our animals. We cannot guarantee that all species will be active.
- Cancellations MUST be made at least 14 days before date of booking. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded unless exceptional circumstances are involved, such as illness, injury, bereavement or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required before refund is given.
- Wildwood Trust reserves the right to change or cancel any dates for reasons such as extreme weather conditions or animal welfare issues and we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.