Things to know before you book:
- Voucher codes issued before November 2019 are not able to be redeemed on this website, please phone us on 01227 712111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your updated voucher code.
- Lynx Experiences run on Saturdays and Mondays (one per day) at 11.15am.
- The minimum age for a Lynx Experience is 12 years of age. Under 18s MUST be accompanied by a paying adult as part of a couple’s experience.
- Does not include direct entry into enclosure or contact.
- Only participants on the Lynx Experience have access to the lynx. Other visitors will not be able to join or view the experience.
- Our experiences are either for an individual or couple, you will not be part of a group.
- Participants are welcome to take pictures and videos with permission from keepers. To protect the privacy of our staff, the use of a body cam is NOT ALLOWED.
- When completing a booking, please download and print our booking, safe systems and liability forms (download link will be visible on booking confirmation page and will also be emailed to you) which needs to be filled out by each participant and brought with you to your experience. If you have no access to a printer, please email us at email@example.com or phone us on 01227 712111 to request a printed version by post. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please contact us at least a week before your booking date as we may need to tailor your experience.
- Cancellations MUST be made at least 14 days before date of booking. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded unless exceptional circumstances are involved, such as illness, injury, bereavement or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required before refund is given.
- Wildwood Trust reserves the right to change or cancel any dates for reasons such as extreme weather conditions or animal welfare issues and we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.