Things to know before you book:
- The parent or guardian of the child will need to fill out the downloadable Junior Keeper Registration Form, which must be completed accurately and returned to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the experience. Medical or behavioural conditions (such as food allergies, special needs, etc) must be listed, so we can ensure your child’s experience is as enjoyable and inclusive as possible.
- Junior Zookeepers must be between 7 and 11 years old.
- Junior Zookeepers must have an up to date tetanus vaccination.
- There is no guaranteed animal contact during the experience.
- Limited to five Junior Zookeepers per session, so that each participant has a hands-on experience.
- Please note that our experiences are very popular and book up quickly. All voucher holders are advised to book their experience as soon as they can to avoid disappointment.
- Family members and friends pay normal park admission (or membership fees) if they wish to visit Wildwood. They do not accompany Junior Zookeepers behind the scenes or into enclosures. However, our supervisors will explain where and when to meet the Junior Zookeepers, so they can meet their groups and have photographs taken from the paths.
- Cancellations MUST be made at least 14 days before date of booking. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded unless exceptional circumstances are involved, such as illness, injury, bereavement or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required before refund is given.
- Wildwood Trust reserves the right to change or cancel any dates for reasons such as extreme weather conditions or animal welfare issues and we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.