Things to know before you book:
- Voucher codes issued before November 2019 are not able to be redeemed on this website, please phone us on 01227 712111 or email us at email@example.com to arrange your booking.
- Bear Experiences run from April until September on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Our Bear Experiences are exclusive and begin at 9.30am, outside of park opening hours. ONLY PARTICIPANTS on the experience are allowed into the park before 10am.
- Our experiences are exclusive for your booking and you will not be part of a group.
- The minimum age for a Bear Experience is 12 years of age. Under 18s MUST be accompanied by a paying adult as part of a couple’s experience.
- Participants are welcome to take pictures and videos with permission from keepers. To protect the privacy of our staff, the use of a body cam is NOT ALLOWED.
- Cancellations MUST be made at least 14 days before date of booking. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded unless exceptional circumstances are involved, such as illness, injury, bereavement or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required before refund is given.
- When completing a booking, please download and print our booking and liability form (download link will be visible on booking confirmation page and will also be emailed to you) which needs to be filled out by each participant and brought with you to your experience. If you have no access to a printer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01227 712111 to request a printed version by post. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please contact us at least a week before your booking date as we may need to tailor your experience.