Our bears are now in torpor for the winter and will not be active again until early Spring. We will start taking bookings for next year in February 2020 on this page. Gift vouchers are still available to purchase.
Things to know before you book:
- Voucher codes issued before November 2019 are not able to be redeemed on this website, please phone us on 01227 712111 or email us at email@example.com to claim your updated voucher code.
- Bear Experiences run from April until September on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9.30am and from May until September on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 12.00pm.
- Minimum age: 18yrs.
- When booking the 9.30am slot, this exclusive experience occurs before the park opens to the public. Non-participants are not allowed into the park until 10am.
- Participants are welcome to take pictures and videos with permission from keepers. To protect the privacy of our staff, the use of a body cam is NOT ALLOWED.
- Cancellations MUST be made at least 14 days before date of booking. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded unless exceptional circumstances are involved, such as illness, injury, bereavement or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required before refund is given.
- When completing a booking, please download and print our booking and liability form (download link will be visible on booking confirmation page and will also be emailed to you) which needs to be filled out by each participant and brought with you to your experience. If you have no access to a printer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01227 712111 to request a printed version by post. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please contact us at least a week before your booking date as we may need to tailor your experience.