Things to know before you book:
- Bear Cub Experiences run on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for a limited time only and are currently available to book until 13th December, additional dates may be added.
- Our Bear Cub Experiences are exclusive and begin at 9.30am, outside of park opening hours. ONLY PARTICIPANTS on the experience are allowed into the park before 10am.
- The minimum age for the experience is 12 years-old, at least one participant must be an adult.
- Our experiences are exclusive for your booking and you will not be part of a group.
- Our Bear Cub Experiences cost £150 for an individual and £250 for a couple regardless of age. The cost of the experience will go directly towards their rehabilitation and the cost of their forever home at our Wildwood Escot park in Devon.
- If you wish to book a couple’s experience, please make sure to select the ‘add additional participant’ option when entering details.
- Vouchers are not available.
- Participants are welcome to take pictures and videos with permission from keepers. To protect the privacy of our staff, the use of a body cam is NOT ALLOWED.
- When scattering food in the enclosure, participants are asked to be mindful of our adult bears, Fluff and Scruff, as they are sensitive to sound while in torpor. Our adult bears will NOT form part of this experience.
- Cancellations MUST be made at least 14 days before date of booking. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded unless exceptional circumstances are involved, such as illness, injury, bereavement or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required before refund is given. If we have to cancel the experience for any reason, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- When completing a booking, please download and print our booking and liability form (download link will be visible on booking confirmation page and will also be emailed to you) which needs to be filled out by each participant and brought with you to your experience. If you have no access to a printer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01227 712111 to request a printed version by post. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please contact us at least a week before your booking date as we may need to tailor your experience.